Monday, March 11, 2013

Author Showcase and Book Signing a HUGE Success!

I was delighted to participate in an Author Showcase hosted by the Douglas County Library yesterday, and held at the Highlands Ranch Library. This event was organized by Lisa Casper, Program Branch Liaison. Lisa did a fabulous job and I think everyone truly enjoyed the event!

Twelve authors-including myself-spoke about our books and, afterward, signed and sold copies. We had great turnout-standing room only!

I was delighted to see many friends in the crowd, and to meet new ones. It's always fun to talk with my readers and inscribe my books for them!

This is my local library district and I'm fortunate that they are on the cutting edge of promotion of local authors as well as inclusion of authors e-books in their stacks! My books are available in all Douglas Country Libraries in either paperback or e-books format.

Thanks so much to all who attended!


1 comment:

  1. I agree, the showcase was a wonderful and successful event. I had so much fun. It was great to meet you yesterday and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Best:)

    ReplyDelete